Book studio time to practice and record/edit your DJ mixes.
Make use of our professional DJ equipment and soundsystem at our nightclub venue, The Source in Maidstone, or bring your own equipment and get the time, space and volume you need.
Bookings available daytimes and evenings.
One of our tutors will be on hand for your session to get you setup and if required record your mixes.
We can video your DJ sets and offer high-quality video and audio livestreaming (to your DJ Facebook page, the Kent DJ Academy Facebook page, Chew.tv, YouTube, Mixlr etc).
Please ask for this option when booking so we can prepare the equipment for you.
Book a 2 hour session for only £30 or add extra time at £15 per additional hour.
Equipment available to use includes:
- Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus, CDJ-2000 and CDJ-1000 CD decks
- Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus, DJM-2000, DJM-800, DJM-T1 and Allen & Heath XONE:92 Mixers
- Technics SL-1210 turntables with Traktor Scratch/Serato/Rekordbox timecode vinyl
- Native Instruments Kontrol F1 and Audio 4 soundcard
- A range of controllers (Kontrol S2 MK2, Pioneer DDJ-SX2 etc)
- Macbook Pro laptops running Serato DJ, Traktor Pro/Scratch Pro, Algoriddim Djay, Virtual DJ, Pioneer Rekordbox, Mixed In Key and Mixed In Key Mashup plus editing tools to master your recordings
- Camera equipment for video recording & livestreaming
- Club sound system & DJ monitors
Choose either a 2 hour, 3 hour or 4 hour session below. The ‘Pay Now’ button will take you to the PayPal website for secure safe payment processing which will also email you a receipt.
If you don’t have or prefer not to use your PayPal account, please select the ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’ option where prompted.
You can check currently available dates on our Private Tuition booking calendar HERE
During the payment process you will be asked which date you would prefer. A member of our team will then be in touch to confirm your booking date and time.